Why pay for someone else to change the windshield wipers on your car when you can do it yourself? Here’s how to replace the blades on your own.
DIY change your windshield wipers in 5 easy steps
- Figure out the correct wiper size. You can find this in your vehicle manual.
- Raise a wiper arm until it’s perpendicular to the windshield
- Find the metal hook OR pin on the blade & unhook it to detach the blade from the arm
- Put the new blade on the arm by sliding it into position and pivoting it until you hear it snap into place
- Do the same with the second wiper blade
- You’re done!
Congrats, you now know how to replace the windshield wiper blades on your vehicle. Of course, if you are having difficulties or are unsure whether you did it correctly, feel free to contact our Boucher Hyundai team to help you out.
Vehicle service & maintenance in Waukesha, WI
Come on over to Boucher Hyundai to find a capable service and maintenance team to assist you in whatever you need. Whether you have oil changes and tire rotations that need to be done, or if your car needs more serious repairs, our team can help you get your car back in proper condition.
If you’re ready to find your future vehicle, we have those as well! From the popular 2020 Hyundai Tucson and Santa Fe to the classic sedan style of the 2020 Hyundai Elantra, there are plenty of styles and models for you to choose from. Don’t hesitate to give our Boucher Hyundai team a call if you’re looking for your future vehicle today.