2022 Hyundai Tucson Standard Safety Features
The 2022 Hyundai Tucson is an outstanding example of a compact crossover SUV. It is stylish, sporty, gets good mileage, and has one of the best warranties in the business. Is it safe? We can assure you that the 2022 Hyundai Tucson standard safety features are excellent. Please continue reading for details!
What are the standard safety features in the 2022 Hyundai Tucson? Let’s take a look:
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with 4-wheel disc brakes. Stopping safely in any road conditions is a huge factor in safety.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped). Your car’s reflexes augment yours in case of an attention lapse (or unexpected movement).
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA). Stay in your lane! Your Tucson can help.
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA). Leave no one behind on that road trip.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire indicator. Make sure your tires are in optimal condition over the course of their life.
What Upgraded Safety Features Are in the 2022 Hyundai Tucson?
Upper trim grades in the Tucson sport some amazing additional safety features. Some of these high tech options include:
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA). An extra set of eyes on the road.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA). Avoid those pesky people that zoom past when you’re backing up.
- Surround View Monitor (SVM). Gives an enhanced view of what’s around you.
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA). Works in conjunction with Smart Cruise Control and Lane Following Assist (LFA) to take some of the driving responsibilities off your shoulders.
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control with curve control.
If you’d like to know even more about this safe and fun-to-drive vehicle, please follow the link below.
[Learn More About: 2022 Hyundai Tucson]